L'événement culturel de l'été à Bruxelles!
Casino Theatre (Bway)
Construction: 1882 - Fermeture: 1930
Kimball & Wisedell, architects. Built by producer Rudolph Aronson for light musicals and operetta, but showed mostly "polite vaudeville" starting in 1892. Canary & Lederer managed it from 1894 until 1903, when the Shuberts acquired the lease. A 1905 fire necessitated much reconstruction. In February of 1930, the theatre was demolished to make room for the expanding garment district.