L'événement culturel de l'été à Bruxelles!
August Wilson Theatre
C. Howard Crane and Kenneth Franzheim, architects. Built by the Theatre Guild after they outgrew the Garrick, but the new house proved unsatisfactory. They leased it to the WOR Mutual Network for use as a radio station in 1943. In 1950, the American National Theatre and Academy (ANTA) purchased the theatre. They remained there until 1981, when Jujamcyn bought the venue and named it the Virginia, then renamed it for playwright August Wilson in 2005.